PAC 130# Valve Springs
Part Number: PAC-130
Shipping Weight: 2.50 pounds
0 Customer Reviews
- 1995-2003 Bonneville with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Camaro with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Firebird with 3800 Series II engine
- 1997-2004 Grand Prix with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
- 2000-2004 Impala with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-1999 Intrigue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2003 LeSabre with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2000 Lumina with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2003 Monte Carlo with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-1999 Oldsmobile 88 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-1996 Oldsmobile 98 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2003 Park Avenue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2003 Regal with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2004 other applications with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
Industry leading manufacturer PAC makes these beehive shape ovate wire valvesprings in the USA. Perform beautifully in 3800 Series II and III engines, as well as LS engines, with higher lift applications such as aftermarket camshafts. These high load springs can be used in high performance and racing applications up to .640" lifts. These valvesprings will fit stock L36, L26, L67, and L32 cylinder heads with no machining, and fit right into stock valvespring seats.
We recommend the PAC-130 for engines with agressive cams such as the INTENSE Stage 2-3 grinds.
We also recommend using a JP Performance or Rollmaster double-roller timing chain with 130# or higher springs.
- Installed load is 130 pounds at 1.800", 150 pounds at 1.720", and 318 pounds at 1.200".
- Coil bind height is 1.080".
- Outside diameter is 1.290"/1.060" and inside diameter is .885"/.656".
- Maximum lift supported @ 1.72 (stock retainer install height) - .640"
- Maximum lift supported @ 1.80 (Manley retainer install height) - .720"
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.