Yella Terra Series II/III 3800 Roller Rocker Arms
Part Number: 3800-YTRR-yyy
Shipping Weight: 9.00 pounds
4 Customer reviews
- 1995-2003 Bonneville with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Camaro with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Firebird with 3800 Series II engine
- 1997-2006 Grand Prix with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
- 2000-2005 Impala with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-1999 Intrigue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2003 LeSabre with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2000 Lumina with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2005 Monte Carlo with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-1999 Oldsmobile 88 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-1996 Oldsmobile 98 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2003 Park Avenue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2003 Regal with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2006 other applications with 3800 Series II or Series III engine ***
These roller rockers are the lightest on the market with each rocker arm weighing only 6 ounces. They will produce more power with less valve float and include pushrods which are 10% lighter than stock.
Why choose Yella Terra Full Roller Rockers?
-- Great Strength
The rocker arms used on Yella Terra and Street Terra roller rockers are infinitely stronger than standard pressed steel arms providing the best in resistance to bending and breakage under high spring pressures at high RPM's. Pressed steel rocker arms, in high performance applications, are prone to failure, A high rate of fulcrum wear, flexing, cracking, splitting and breakage are common problems that will result in power loss or possible piston failure due to detonation of the incoming air/fuel charge. Other Yella Terra rocker components such as the trunnions, posi locks and bearings greatly enhance valve train durability in performance applications.
-- Reduced Valve Guide & Seat Wear
The traditional metal tip on standard rockers literally drags across the valve tip as the rocker opens and closes causing high side loading on the valve. This inside force leads to irregular and rapid valve, valve guide and valve seat wear in many engines. The roller tip on Yella Terra roller rockers eliminates this side loading action, as a result engines rev quicker and freer with a crisper exhaust note and maintain efficiency longer.
-- More Power Through Less Friction
The use of needle roller bearings at the rocker fulrcum combined with roller tip at the valve greatly reduces horsepower robbing friction in the valve train to provide a measurable power increase over standard rocker systems.
-- Reduced Heat
The reduction in friction with roller rockers has additional benefits of reducing the operating temperature and foaming effect of engine oil to provide a cooler running engine.
- 12 Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms
- 12 Custom 7.3" Lightweight Pushrods
- 2 Custom Rocker Arm Pedestal Guide Plates with pedestals
- 12 Yella Terra Reusable Rocker Bolts
- We recommend the use of LS6 Medium Load Valvesprings with 1.90:1 ratio Yella Terra Full Roller Rocker Arms to help reduce the chance of your motor having valve float.
- No special tools are required for installation with the exception of a 1/4" male hex driver and a torque wrench. Simply torque the rocker arm bolts to 25 foot-pounds and the valve cover bolts to 89 inch-pounds.
- We recommend your Yella Terra Full Roller Rocker Arms be installed by a competent professional. These parts can typically be installed with normal hand tools in 2.0 to 6.0 hours, but much care is required and there is opportunity for things to go wrong.
- When you make the best product you can offer a warranty to match and Yella Terra brand rockers are guaranteed to the original purchaser subject to correct fitment and production of the original invoice against breakage of the arm, shaft or trunnion and posilock FOR LIFE.
- If aftermarket valvesprings are used, they must retain the stock type conical (beehive) shape or valvespring to rocker arm clearance problems will result.
*** Yella Terra Full Roller Rocker Arms will fit any 1995-present 3800 Series II engine, or 2004-present Series III engine. No piston or cylinder head changes are required to use the 1.90:1 rockers. We recommend the use of LS6 Medium Load Valvesprings with 1.90:1 rockers.
Average Customer Review: Based on 4 Reviews
Write a Customer Review and share your thoughts with others.
Decent mid range power
DCClark (Mary Esther, FL) 5.19.2021
Alex Armga (Ripon, WI) 5.19.2019
Best upgrade ive ever done to my 3800!
Blake (MONTGOMERY, Alabama) 9.11.2015
1.9's and LS6 springs
justin (Hamilton, Ontario) 12.12.2011