Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Part Number: WFP-255
Shipping Weight: 1.50 pounds
0 Customer Reviews
- 2001-2003 Bonneville with 3800 Series II engine
- 2001-2002 Camaro with 3800 Series II engine
- 2001-2002 Firebird with 3800 Series II engine
- 2001-2003 Grand Prix with 3800 Series II engine
- 2001-2004 Impala with 3800 Series II engine
- 2001-2003 LeSabre with 3800 Series II engine
- 2001-2003 Monte Carlo with 3800 Series II engine
- 2001-2003 Park Avenue with 3800 Series II engine
- 2001-2003 Regal with 3800 Series II engine
- 2001-2003 other applications with 3800 Series II engine that does not use the venturi system.
Genuine Made in USA Pump! This Walbro fuel pump flows 255 liters per hour @ 80psi. In testing, this pump has supported as much as 750 horsepower! Huge improvement over the stock GM pump, which is closer to 175 lph.Our kit includes:
- Walbro 255lph fuel pump
- Walbro wiring harness and solderless connectors
- Clamps for fuel hose
- Pump sock
The Wiring Harness Option
All fuel pumps are voltage sensitive, the lower the voltage the lower the fuel volume. Gerotor pumps exhibit a significant increase in fuel volume with increased supply voltage. A Walbro pump's average fuel volume increases over 18% by increasing the supply voltage from 12 to 13.5 volts. The factory harness is marginal at best for supplying a factory pump with enough voltage to perform well. This is why the 'hot wire' modification is so popular. Replacing the factory pump with a high-performance pump can easily double the current demand under W.O.T. pressures. The voltage drop in the factory harness increases proportionally to the current demands of the pump. We have documented tests where the voltage drop in a factory harness has caused over a 25% drop in fuel pump volume. This harness uses heavy 10 gauge copper wire to reduce voltage-drop to very low levels. The factory gauge of wire used is three gauges thinner. Our power feed comes off the back of the alternator where voltage is highest. It then runs through a Delphi weatherproof fuse holder and then to the back of the car. This harness uses three-position male and female Delphi Weatherpack connectors which plug in-line with the factory harness at the back of the tank. No cutting or splicing is required. A Siemens weatherproof 40 amp rated mil-spec. relay is used. These relays have silver plated contacts and are the best money can buy so that you can have trouble-free operation. All the harness connections are crimped using certified Delphi crimpers and are soldered as well. We supply a spare ATC fuse, black vinyl wire ties, silicon grease and mounting hardware with each kit. Please note that this harness will not fit an F-body car without modification
- Fits in stock late-model fuel tanks with minor modifications. Please see our step by step instructions on how to modify and install the Walbro 255lph fuel pump in W-body vehicles.
- We recommend the purchase of our Corrugated Fuel Pump Hose along with your new Walbro fuel pump. This replacement hose takes the worry out your fuel pump upgade, because you no longer have to be concerned about keeping your original hose is reusable condition.
- Walbro pumps carry a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- Performance Packages
- GM 3800
- Performance Packages
- Braking and Suspension
- Cooling System
- PCM - Ignition - Electronics
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Hardcore Engine
- Heads, Cam and Valvetrain
- Pulleys and Belts
- Pontiac G8 L76/LS3
- Chevrolet Camaro 5th Gen
- Cobalt and ION
- GM LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6
- GM 3400 LA1