INTENSE™ 4T65E Input/Turbine Shaft
Part Number: TBS-65x
Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
0 Customer Reviews
- 1997-current all applications using the 4T65E transaxle
- 1997-current all applications using the 4T65E-HD transaxle
The stock input shafts on the 4T65E-HD transaxles have been proven to be a weak link and INTENSE™ was the first to do something about it.
For 2015, INTENSE Racing has teamed up with Triple Edge Performance and now has new 300M alloy input shafts available. It has been modified from the original design to make it far stronger than the weak stock input shaft. The ‘slop’ between the input shaft and the drive gear has been significantly reduced while the two oiling holes on the gear side have been replaced with four smaller oiling holes for better fluid flow. The entire shaft has been thickened significantly making this input/turbine shaft the strongest 4T65E-HD input shaft available on the market today for street cars making 400-500 whp.
- -For race vehicles making more horsepower we recommend the 1200HP GM Racing Turbine/Input Shaft
- -Each new Input/Turbine Shaft comes complete with a pressed in oil diverter tube and with three new sealing rings installed using the correct J-Tools.
- -We recommend your Input/Turbine Shaft be installed by a competent professional during a complete transaxle rebuild/overhaul.
- -The Input/Turbine Shaft is warranted for 90 Days against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser only and provides for a replacement input shaft only. Labor and any other costs are not included. Purchaser and Installer assume all liability with regard to any and all damages in any way related to the purchase, installation and/or use of this input shaft. Shearing or damaging the shaft due to excessive power or drivetrain shock is not a reason for warranty replacement.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- Performance Packages
- GM 3800
- Performance Packages
- Braking and Suspension
- Cooling System
- PCM - Ignition - Electronics
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Hardcore Engine
- Heads, Cam and Valvetrain
- Pulleys and Belts
- Pontiac G8 L76/LS3
- Chevrolet Camaro 5th Gen
- Cobalt and ION
- GM LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6
- GM 3400 LA1