Rebuilt M90 Supercharger Snout
Part Number: MSS-90x
Shipping Weight: 5.00 pounds
0 Customer Reviews
- 1996-2003 Bonneville SSEi with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 1997-2003 Grand Prix GTP with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 2004-2005 Grand Prix GTP with L32 (supercharged) engine
- 2004-2005 Impala SS with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 1996-1999 LeSabre with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 2004-2005 Monte Carlo SS with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 1996-2004 Park Avenue Ultra with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 1996-2004 Regal GS (supercharged) with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 1996-2004 other applications with L67 or L32 (supercharged) engines
Getting a metallic rubbing noise from your supercharger drive snout? Maybe an oil leak behind the pulley? Send it in to us for rebuilding. We disassemble, clean everything thoroughly, and reassemble with fresh bearings and a Viton seal. Supercharger pulleys and hubs are also retained or pressed on when supplied.
If you want to run a 2.70" or 2.60" supercharger pulley on your M90 you are forced to cut metal off of your supercharger snout to accommodate those smaller pulleys. Using a Dremel tool to accomplish this is not only ugly, but can potentially be dangerous if you go too far. Our Machined M90 Supercharger Snouts are a competitively priced solution to this problem. The snouts are machined with the utmost care and attention to provide you with a quality, and more importantly, safe and reliable alternative to cutting it yourself. We then install a brand new Viton® Supercharger Snout Seal as an added value for our customers!
Typical turnaround time is 1-2 business days if you send in your snout. If you don't want to wait for shipping times, we offer a core exchange option where you place a deposit, receive a snout that's ready to go, and return your original (rebuildable) core afterward for a refund on the deposit.
- Rebuilt cores will not be stripped and recoated typically. GM's powder coat is time consuming to remove, which would double or triple the cost of rebuilding a snout. Though we bead blast and clean up the exterior, there are no guarantees on quality of surface finish on a core exchange, but the snout will be functionally ready to install.
- If you send your snout in for rebuilding, that will be the one you receive back. So if there is a specific finish that you'd like this is usually the best route to take.
- Cores that are returned which are damaged, heavily painted, or otherwise unsuitable or very time-consuming to clean up for the next customer may be rejected or subject to a reduced core refund.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- Performance Packages
- GM 3800
- Performance Packages
- Braking and Suspension
- Cooling System
- PCM - Ignition - Electronics
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Hardcore Engine
- Heads, Cam and Valvetrain
- Pulleys and Belts
- Pontiac G8 L76/LS3
- Chevrolet Camaro 5th Gen
- Cobalt and ION
- GM LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6
- GM 3400 LA1