Yella Terra 1.80:1 Roller Rocker Arms, LS1/LS2
Part Number: LS2-YTRR-180
Shipping Weight: 9.00 pounds
- 1997-Current 5.7L and 6.0L LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6 equipped vehicles
-- Great Strength
The rocker arms used on Yella Terra and Street Terra roller rockers are infinitely stronger than standard pressed steel arms providing the best in resistance to bending and breakage under high spring pressures at high RPM's. Pressed steel rocker arms, in high performance applications, are prone to failure, A high rate of fulcrum wear, flexing, cracking, splitting and breakage are common problems that will result in power loss or possible piston failure due to detonation of the incoming air/fuel charge. Other Yella Terra rocker components such as the trunnions, posi locks and bearings greatly enhance valve train durability in performance applications.
-- Reduced Valve Guide & Seat Wear
The traditional metal tip on standard rockers literally drags across the valve tip as the rocker opens and closes causing high side loading on the valve. This inside force leads to irregular and rapid valve, valve guide and valve seat wear in many engines. The roller tip on Yella Terra roller rockers eliminates this side loading action, as a result engines rev quicker and freer with a crisper exhaust note and maintain efficiency longer.
-- More Power Through Less Friction
The use of needle roller bearings at the rocker fulrcum combined with roller tip at the valve greatly reduces horsepower robbing friction in the valve train to provide a measurable power increase over standard rocker systems.
-- Reduced Heat
The reduction in friction with roller rockers has additional benefits of reducing the operating temperature and foaming effect of engine oil to provide a cooler running engine.
- 16 Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms
- 16 Pedestals
- No special tools are required for installation with the exception of a 1/4" male hex driver and a torque wrench. Simply torque the rocker arm bolts to 25 foot-pounds and the valve cover bolts to 89 inch-pounds.
- We recommend your Yella Terra Full Roller Rocker Arms be installed by a competent professional. These parts can typically be installed with normal hand tools in 2.0 to 6.0 hours, but much care is required and there is opportunity for things to go wrong.
- When you make the best product you can offer a warranty to match and Yella Terra brand rockers are guaranteed to the original purchaser subject to correct fitment and production of the original invoice against breakage of the arm, shaft or trunnion and posilock FOR LIFE.
- If aftermarket valvesprings are used, they must retain the stock type conical (beehive) shape or valvespring to rocker arm clearance problems will result.
Average Customer Review: Based on 1 Reviews
Write a Customer Review and share your thoughts with others.
michael gallagher (hagerstown, md) 11.26.2013