Gatorback Accessory Belt for use with Meziere Electric Water Pump
Part Number: GB6-8xx
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
0 Customer Reviews
- 1997-1998 Series II 3800 with installed Meziere Electric Water Pump*
- 1999+ Series II/III 3800 with installed Meziere Electric Water Pump*
Continental (formerly Goodyear) Gatorback’s unique Helicog™ tooth design helps to eliminate horsepower robbing belt slippage that can occur if your supercharger belt is old, worn or stretched, or if you're using a smaller pulley. Gatorback also swallows up irritating chirps, squeaks and squeals due to its Helicog™ tooth design. Unlike the straight cogs on standard v-ribbed belts, the diagonal Helicog™ teeth on Gatorback actually cancel the noise of pulley contact from one offset cog to another. The result is a reduction in operating noise by as much as 15 decibels.
- Gator-Strong Construction
- No belt is built to last like Gatorback. The backing of the belt is composed of a tough coated fabric that provides twice the abrasion resistance of standard belts. It's oil and heat resistant, too.
- Gator-Tough Durability
- The belt's Helicog™ tooth design gives Gatorback added flexibility, which translates into a cooler running belt. And a cooler belt lasts longer - nearly three times longer than competitive cogged v-ribbed belts. With that kind of durability, Gatorback eats up the competition.
- RUGGED FEATURES
- 1. Strong, Stretch-Resistant Tension Member.
- Specially treated to maintain tension and resist stretch on both locked center drives and spring tension systems.
- 2. Tough Synthetic Rubber Ribs.
- Fiber-reinforced Wingprenereg. rubber helical cogged ribs offer maximum cord support and wear resistance for unsurpassed performance in high horsepower applications.
- 3. Oil And Abrasion- Resistant Backing.
- The backing on every Goodyear Gatorback Poly-V belt is a tough coated fabric material. It's impregnated with Wingprenereg. rubber for heat and oil resistance to provide the high coefficient of friction needed to drive flat pulleys.
* These belts are 4 inches shorter than normal to compensate for slack created by installing a Meziere Electric Water Pump.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- Performance Packages
- GM 3800
- Performance Packages
- Braking and Suspension
- Cooling System
- PCM - Ignition - Electronics
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Hardcore Engine
- Heads, Cam and Valvetrain
- Pontiac G8 L76/LS3
- Chevrolet Camaro 5th Gen
- Cobalt and ION
- GM LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6
- GM 3400 LA1