Magnacharger TVS1900 G8 Supercharger Kit
Part Number: G8-MAG-TVS1900
Shipping Weight: 40.00 pounds
0 Customer Reviews
- 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 GT (6.0L L76)
- 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP A6 (6.2L LS3)
- 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP M6 (6.2L LS3)
The Magnuson Model MP1900 6th Generation is a “State of the Art” supercharger and the basis for the new G8 Magnacharger kit. It was designed as a compact, flexible supercharger for increased power with original equipment quietness and reliability without adversely affecting fuel economy. The MP1900 6th Generation has proven itself in a number of original equipment and aftermarket applications on a variety of engine sizes. This version has taken this versatility to the next level with new 4-lobe, high helix rotor design and a built in bypass for unparalleled performance.
Pontiac G8 1900 TVS Specifications
- All components are American made; supercharger components durability tested validated and accepted by GM, Ford and Toyota.
- Drive system has self-contained lubrication of specially developed synthetic oil. no maintenance is required on supercharger.
- Air to water intercooled supercharger system includes the intake manifold intercooler core, secondary radiator, coolant reservoir, coolant circulation pump and all necessary wiring harnesses, hoses and clamps.
- Cast aluminum manifold replaces factory nylon intake.
- Magna Charger 6th Generation MP1900 supercharger with integral bypass valve. Same internal rotating group as LS9 Corvette for extended service life and quiet operation. Internal bypass valve reduces parasitic losses while cruising for increased efficiency and economy.
- Mail in computer calibration re-programs factory ECU for new supercharged engine parameters, while storing factory calibration for possible future use.
- Fuel system includes new fuel injectors, factory “push lock connectors” and computer re-programming for optimized drivability, and fuel mileage.
- System comes complete with all necessary brackets, connectors, hardware and fuel system components including fuel line disconnect tools.
- Instruction manual is complete with color photographs and is extremely user friendly with easy to read text.
- Standard 3 Year Limited Warranty on the supercharger system with optional 36,000 mile/3 year Power train Warranty availability for customer security and piece of mind.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.