Driveshaft Shop Single Piece Driveshaft for Pontiac G8
Part Number: G8-DSS-1PDS
Shipping Weight: 35.00 pounds
0 Customer Reviews
- - 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 base / GT / GXP
- - 2014-2017 Chevy SS
- - Most Holden Commodore VE / VF
This single piece driveshaft was developed in conjunction with The Driveshaft Shop as a replacement option for the much smaller diameter and weaker two piece stock driveshaft. We originally worked on a stronger two piece replacement however vibration issues forced us to look at the single piece setup. This is the same driveshaft we run in our record holding INTENSE TT G8 GT.
- - Made of aluminum or carbon fiber for superior strength.
- - Rated at 800 rear wheel horsepower.
- - Aluminum 775-T6 conversion plates included.
- - 12.9 grade hardware included.
- - 150 M.P.H. critical speed rating.*
* Every driveshaft has a certain speed, or rpm limit, called a driveshafts critical speed. Above the critical speed, the driveshaft will tend to vibrate, bend or whip, and eventually destroy itself. Please note however, that we have successfully run this unit in our flagship car (which is the most powerful, quickest and fastest G8) with no vibration issues whatsoever.
PLEASE NOTE: Driveshafts are built to order, and can take up to 3-4 weeks to ship depending on workload.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.