Crow Cams 105# Valve Springs
Part Number: VSS-105
Shipping Weight: 2.50 pounds
1 Customer reviews
- 1995-2003 Bonneville with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Camaro with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Firebird with 3800 Series II engine
- 1997-2004 Grand Prix with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
- 2000-2004 Impala with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-1999 Intrigue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2003 LeSabre with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2000 Lumina with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2003 Monte Carlo with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-1999 Oldsmobile 88 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-1996 Oldsmobile 98 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2003 Park Avenue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2003 Regal with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2004 other applications with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
Crow Cams manufactures these beehive shape ovate wire valvesprings specifically for the LS1 engine found in the Camaro and Firebird; however through extensive research we have found them to be a perfect match for the 3800 Series II and III engines for higher lift applications such as aftermarket camshafts. These high load springs can be used in high performance and racing applications up to .595" (105#) and .640" (130#) lifts. These valvesprings will fit stock L36, L26, L67, and L32 cylinder heads with no machining, and fit right into stock valvespring seats.
We recommend the VSS-105 for engines with mild cams such as the INTENSE™ Stage 1x grind.
- Installed load is 105 pounds at 1.800", 127 pounds at 1.720", and 293 pounds at 1.200".
- Coil bind height is 1.125".
- Outside diameter is 1.290"/1.060" and inside diameter is .885"/.656".
- Maximum lift supported @ 1.72 (stock retainer install height) - .595"
- Maximum lift supported @ 1.80 (Manley retainer install height) - .675”
- Sold in sets of twelve.
Average Customer Review: Based on 1 Reviews
Write a Customer Review and share your thoughts with others.
Pretty damn good.
Lewis (Norfolk, NE) 7.31.2016
- Performance Packages
- GM 3800
- Performance Packages
- Braking and Suspension
- Cooling System
- PCM - Ignition - Electronics
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Hardcore Engine
- Heads, Cam and Valvetrain
- Pulleys and Belts
- Pontiac G8 L76/LS3
- Chevrolet Camaro 5th Gen
- Cobalt and ION
- GM LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6
- GM 3400 LA1