INTENSE™ High Performance 3800 Thermostats
Part Number: TST-1x0
Shipping Weight: 0.50 pounds
0 Customer Reviews
- 1995-2003 Bonneville with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Camaro with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Firebird with 3800 Series II engine
- 1997-2004 Grand Prix with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
- 2000-2004 Impala with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-1999 Intrigue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2003 LeSabre with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2000 Lumina with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2003 Monte Carlo with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-1999 Oldsmobile 88 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-1996 Oldsmobile 98 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2003 Park Avenue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2003 Regal with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2004 other applications with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
What makes our thermostats so much better than regular ones?
- The flow opening is 50% larger than OEM, allowing our thermostats to give you the extra flow you need without being hampered by the small factory opening that wasn't designed with maximum performance in mind
- Stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty
- TST-160 - INTENSE™ High Performance Thermostat, 160°F
- TST-180 - INTENSE™ High Performance Thermostat, 180°F
- Grand Am 3400 engine thermostats include a new rubber o-ring/gasket.
- For those with 2000 and newer 3800 vehicles, your PCM will not be happy with a 160°F thermostat. After a few drive cycles, you'll trigger DTC P0128 because your PCM won't think your engine is warming up properly. There are tw0 ways to circumvent this. First, you can opt for the 180°F thermostat. Or secondly, you can have your PCM custom programmed to have the fan turn on points match and remove the DTC checks.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- Performance Packages
- GM 3800
- Performance Packages
- Braking and Suspension
- PCM - Ignition - Electronics
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Hardcore Engine
- Heads, Cam and Valvetrain
- Pulleys and Belts
- Pontiac G8 L76/LS3
- Chevrolet Camaro 5th Gen
- Cobalt and ION
- GM LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6
- GM 3400 LA1