INTENSE™ Eaton M90 Modular Supercharger Pulley System
Part Number: IMH-090
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
Shipping Rate: Calculated at checkout
- 1996-2003 Bonneville SSEi with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 1997-2003 Grand Prix GTP with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 2004-2005 Grand Prix GTP with L32 (supercharged) engine
- 2006 Grand Prix GT with L32 (supercharged) engine
- 1997-2003 Grand Prix GTX with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 2004-2005 Impala SS with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 1996-1999 LeSabre with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 2004-2005 Monte Carlo SS with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 1996-2004 Park Avenue Ultra with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 1996-2004 Regal GS with L67 (supercharged) engine
- 1996-2006 other applications with L67 or L32 (supercharged) engines
The new INTENSE™ Modular Pulley System hub is cut from 15-5PH stainless steel; this choice in material achieves a superior finish. The hub is machined in two lathe operations, one end after the other, producing a fine finish on all surfaces. The hub bores are honed to finish size within .0003", then washed and packaged. Our pulleys are made from cold-drawn aluminum and cut to ANSI rib profile specifications, unlike most other systems on the market. This means that the belt will actually fit the pulley properly which equals significantly less belt slippage and wear and MORE BOOST! Then they are followed up with a clear anodize for corrosion-free protection and the INTENSE brand name and pulley diameter are etched on to each pulley for a classy finish. In addition these pulleys are the correct offset for use with the ATI Performance Products SFI-Approved Dampers and are compatible with both six and eight rib belts. Use the rear six ribs if you're running an OEM-style six rib belt.
After removing your stock supercharger pulley the INTENSE™ Modular Pulley System stainless steel hub presses on using any 3800 approved pulley tool. Once installed, the hub allows quick changing of pulleys with the included allen wrench. The INTENSE™ Modular Pulley System allows you to change pulleys sizes in just a few minutes to suit your performance needs. Use one pulley for street use and a smaller pulley for the track or when running high octane fuel.
The INTENSE™ Modular Pulley System includes:
- 1 stainless steel press-on supercharger pulley hub
- 1 aluminum pulley of your choice
- 5 stainless steel bolts
- 1 GM barbed retainer
- 1 allen wrench
- Stock pulley size for the L67/L32 engine is 3.80"
- Each .10" drop in pulley size equates to about 1 pound of boost.
- While this pulley system does fit the Generation 5 M62 found on the Cobalt, Pursuit and ION it DOES NOT fit the M62 supercharger found on other applications such as the Series I 3800 Bonnevilles.
- *2.70" and 2.60" pulleys require custom M90 snout machining.
Average Customer Review: Based on 2 Reviews
Write a Customer Review and share your thoughts with others.
Jason (Clarksville, Tn) 7.17.2013
justin (tremonton, utah) 1.30.2013
- Performance Packages
- GM 3800
- Performance Packages
- Braking and Suspension
- Cooling System
- PCM - Ignition - Electronics
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Hardcore Engine
- Heads, Cam and Valvetrain
- Pontiac G8 L76/LS3
- Chevrolet Camaro 5th Gen
- Cobalt and ION
- GM LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6
- GM 3400 LA1