Autolite® Copper Core Spark Plugs
Part Number: ASP-x0x
Shipping Weight: 0.10 pounds
0 Customer Reviews
All Series II and Series III 3800 engines
Autolite® Copper Core Spark Plugs feature a copper core center electrode sheathed in high chromium-nickel alloy for superior heat dissipation and durability. The longer insulator nose provides a longer path to control fouling deposits, and the mixture of nickel and copper-glass seal bonds the insulator, terminal post and center electrode together, assuring full voltage. In addition, the chromium-nickel alloy ground electrode resists gap erosion.
We offer these spark plugs in multiple heat ranges depending on your level of modifications. Our recommendations are as follows:
- - Use the Autolite 606 spark plugs for a stock heat range in an unmodified motor (Gap at .060)
- - Use the Autolite® 605 spark plugs (one heat range colder than stock) if you have a 3800 Series II or III engine engine with up to 10 pounds of boost. At this level, we recommend reducing the spark plug gap to .055", or .035" with nitrous oxide.
- - Use Autolite® 104 spark plugs (two heat ranges colder than stock) if you have a 3800 Series II or III engine with 10-12 pounds of boost. At this level, we recommend reducing the spark plug gap to .050", or .035" with nitrous oxide.
- - Use Autolite® 103 spark plugs (three heat ranges colder than stock) if you have a 3800 Series II or III engine with over 12 pounds of boost. At this level, we recommend reducing the spark plug gap to .045", or .035" with nitrous oxide.
Autolite® Spark Plugs are sold in eaches. If you want a set of six, please order a quantity of '6'.
Prior to installation, clean the threads of the spark plug holes. We recommend you coat the threads of your Autolite® Copper Core spark plugs with anti-seize, and install them hand tight plus 1/16th of a turn, or torque them to 11 to 18 foot-pounds.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- Performance Packages
- GM 3800
- Performance Packages
- Braking and Suspension
- Cooling System
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Hardcore Engine
- Heads, Cam and Valvetrain
- Pulleys and Belts
- Pontiac G8 L76/LS3
- Chevrolet Camaro 5th Gen
- Cobalt and ION
- GM LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6
- GM 3400 LA1