Manley Performance Valvespring Retainers
Part Number: 3800-MAN-VR12x
Shipping Weight: 0.50 pounds
0 Customer Reviews
- 1995-2003 Bonneville with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Camaro with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Firebird with 3800 Series II engine
- 1997-2006 Grand Prix with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
- 2000-2005 Impala with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-1999 Intrigue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2003 LeSabre with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2000 Lumina with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2005 Monte Carlo with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-1999 Oldsmobile 88 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-1996 Oldsmobile 98 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2003 Park Avenue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2003 Regal with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2006 other applications with 3800 Series II engine
These Manley Performance retainers are machined to INTENSE's exacting specifications to ensure proper fit and guide clearance. The steel retainers are 22% lighter than Comp Cam Steel retainers weighing only 9.6 grams each. They are made from "Thru-Hardened" 4140 chrome moly material and then given a black oxide finish. The titanium versions are 18% lighter than Comp Cams titanium retainers and 42% lighter than their Manley steel counterparts weighing only 5.6 grams each. The lighter the valvetrain components, the quicker the engine will rev. And shaving a few grams off the end of the valve is enough to add a few hundred RPM before the engine reaches valve float.
Both the Steel and Titanium versions of these Manley retainers offer more clearance than stock and .045" more than a Comp Cams retainer. They are not milled down but rather produced that way to eliminate any fluctuation in production and to ensure a perfect clearance every time.
Engineered to work with stock or other compatible beehive valvesprings with no machining, these retainers are also compatible with factory valvestems and valve locks.
We also recommend the use of stronger valvesprings with either of these retainer choices.
Sold in sets of twelve.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- Performance Packages
- GM 3800
- Performance Packages
- Braking and Suspension
- Cooling System
- PCM - Ignition - Electronics
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Hardcore Engine
- Pulleys and Belts
- Pontiac G8 L76/LS3
- Chevrolet Camaro 5th Gen
- Cobalt and ION
- GM LS1/LS2/LS4/LS6
- GM 3400 LA1